betterC becoming unusable

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Mon Nov 7 09:35:25 UTC 2022

On Monday, 7 November 2022 at 09:12:51 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:

> I'm also in favor of "fixing" betterC because of similar reasons

There are several `betterC` container libraries. If they are
integrated into the `standard library`, it would be cool. With
the powerful template function, they are not much worser than
`C++`.
If the `'C++'` is well interfaced, it is really cool.
Because `C++` has several inherent defects. `betterC` can be more
comfortable.
C++'s shortcomings is that you have to use `ugly macros` anyway.
while `'rust'` has ugly syntax, unnecessary wordy lifetime,
dependency hell, and slow compilation speed.I don't Why do these
people like `it`?