Does D have any political goals?

IGotD- nise at nise.com
Mon Nov 7 10:17:09 UTC 2022

On Monday, 7 November 2022 at 05:30:20 UTC, thebluepandabear
wrote:

> I am just here asking whether or not D will keep politics out
> of programming, et cetera, and look -- if D is political then I
> have absolutely no issue, in fact I respect this decision
> completely. It's just that when politics gets involved in
> programming it puts me off instantly, so that's why I asked.

The only politics we discuss here is the politics surrounding the
D management (basically. how the D project should be govern).
Almost all topics are technical about D and compiler technology.

I been on the official rust forums as well like
https://users.rust-lang.org/ and https://internals.rust-lang.org/
and to be honest I haven't seen anything political posts there.