Does D have any political goals?

thebluepandabear therealbluepandabear at protonmail.com
Mon Nov 7 22:00:48 UTC 2022

On Monday, 7 November 2022 at 19:22:04 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> While many of us have strong political opinions, we consider
> politics to be off-topic and not welcome in the D forums.
>
> Just bring professional demeanor, check any non-D agendas at
> the door, and you're welcome here!

Thanks for answering, fantastic work with the D language as well
(you are a legend).

I was mostly asking in terms of whether or not the D foundation
itself will talk about any political statements or has any
political goals outside of D. Most of the political talk in Rust
wasn't really on the forums (because that's common sense) but
more in the community, Twitter page, version release notes,
community, et cetera.