Does D have any political goals?

wjoe invalid at example.com
Sat Nov 12 02:31:57 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 9 November 2022 at 19:52:47 UTC, Araq wrote:
> wrong English.

What's correct English, by the way ?
Language isn't rigid it's alive. Correct language people learned
in school 25 years ago may be wrong another 25 years from now.
And then there are regional differences and variations and
dialects ranging from pronunciation over spelling to grammar and
tenses.

Speaking English correctly which your listeners don't understand
correctly is of little use and it doesn't help you in a situation
where pragmatism is superior to correctness.

Talking to my friends who are native English speakers correct
English works best obviously but most every non-native English
speaker, e.g. my Asian friends, wrong English works a lot better
in about every case which is more complex than "thank you" or
"bye bye".