Does D have any political goals?

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 02:19:25 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 9 November 2022 at 21:18:33 UTC, Walter Bright
wrote:
> This thread is descending into politics. Please stop.

I woke up this morning, went to work, checked the forums on my
iPhone, and instantly regretted not having shut this thread down
immediately after Walter's post above.

This thread was a blinding example of why we don't want politics,
or social issues, or religion, discussed in these forums. It's
not because we don't care about any of that, but because they
easily derail into flamefests.

Any further posts in this thread will be deleted.

Thanks!