Does D have any political goals?

Yawn yawn at yawn.com
Wed Nov 16 21:05:44 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 16 November 2022 at 20:24:17 UTC, An Actual Human
Being wrote:
[...]
> What's actually wrong with you all?

Nothing.  Just that the D forums really aren't the right place
for pursuing your political agenda and/or social concerns, and
you're not gonna get anywhere by posting them here. Take them to
a forum dedicated to discussing these issues and you'll have
better luck.

[...]
> being a total asshole and bigots
[...]
> people in help of being marginalized.
[...]
> the most unlikable beings I've ever encountered.
[...]
> you'll also become actual human beings in the future.
[...]
> An Actual Human Being.

Wow.  So you're the only "actual human being" and everyone who
disagrees with you (or agrees with you but understands that the D
forums aren't the right place for this stuff) is a non-human
being. And you're the only one being "marginalized" while in one
fell swoop you are marginalizing everybody else as "assholes",
"bigots" and "most unlikable beings" (i.e., not "actual humans").
  You go on the ad hominem and we're supposed to just swallow your
agenda as you shove them down our throats on a forum that isn't
even for this purpose -- because you're the human and we are not.

No hypocrisy here, none at all. Sheesh.