Does D have any political goals?

thebluepandabear therealbluepandabear at protonmail.com
Wed Nov 16 21:08:09 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 16 November 2022 at 21:05:44 UTC, Yawn wrote:
> On Wednesday, 16 November 2022 at 20:24:17 UTC, An Actual Human
> Being wrote:
> [...]
>> What's actually wrong with you all?
>
> Nothing.  Just that the D forums really aren't the right place
> for pursuing your political agenda and/or social concerns, and
> you're not gonna get anywhere by posting them here. Take them
> to a forum dedicated to discussing these issues and you'll have
> better luck.
>

> [...]
>> being a total asshole and bigots
> [...]
>> people in help of being marginalized.
> [...]
>> the most unlikable beings I've ever encountered.
> [...]
>> you'll also become actual human beings in the future.
> [...]
>> An Actual Human Being.
>
> Wow.  So you're the only "actual human being" and everyone who
> disagrees with you (or agrees with you but understands that the
> D forums aren't the right place for this stuff) is a non-human
> being. And you're the only one being "marginalized" while in
> one fell swoop you are marginalizing everybody else as
> "assholes", "bigots" and "most unlikable beings" (i.e., not
> "actual humans").  You go on the ad hominem and we're supposed
> to just swallow your agenda as you shove them down our throats
> on a forum that isn't even for this purpose -- because you're
> the human and we are not.
>
> No hypocrisy here, none at all. Sheesh.

One hundred percent argue with you, I am glad that people are
standing up to that person's insane way of thinking that all D
should do is ponder to a community which we actually have NO
issue with, I actually have no ISSUE with gay people or trans
people, these people like to INVENT issues that don't even exist
so that they can turn the community into a social justice type
thing, that's all.