Ideas for D Conference Talks

Imperatorn johan_forsberg_86 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 9 18:13:40 UTC 2022

On Sunday, 9 October 2022 at 18:04:36 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> Instead of guessing what people would find interesting, what
> would you all like to hear me talk about at the upcoming D
> conference?

Personally I would like to see some ImportC "workflows". How are
you supposed to use it and what benefits does it give compared to
traditional approaches. Also what's some things you see it being
used for in the future.

To me ImportC is highly interesting since I believe (among many
things) D will be that kind of language that binds things
together. Maybe in some remote future there's even some kind of
ImportCpp, who knows? I'm not making any comment on if that would
be blessing or a curse though 🤓