Ideas for D Conference Talks

rassoc rassoc at posteo.de
Sun Oct 9 18:39:27 UTC 2022

On 10/9/22 20:04, Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> Instead of guessing what people would find interesting, what would you all like to hear me talk about at the upcoming D conference?

The reddit thread of the latest blog post had quite a few "why D when there's Rust et al?" questions. How about expanding on that and giving us an outlook on things and where you want the language to be in the months and years to come?

Many moons ago, Andrei joked that Rust skipped leg day. But say, did they leap us while we were bikeshedding in the forums? Are we still able haul the heavy loads like we claim we can? Is it time for us to adjust our gym routine to counter the back pain we are feeling every now and then?