Zig vs D generics

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 15:48:34 UTC 2022

On Wednesday, 12 October 2022 at 15:21:07 UTC, ryuukk_ wrote:
> That's BS, and i am glad you are not the one responsible of
> making the iPhone i use

No need to get personal. Paulo stated a fact, C++ was more
central to GUI development in the 90s than today. I stated a
fact, more UIs are done using higher level approaches as current
hardware ha substantial more resources than in the 90s. That is
true for mobiles too. Many mobile apps on iPhone use Dart or
JavaScript, so it is clearly present.

> refresh rate screens, nobody will want a language that's slow
> with a JIT and a poor man's GC

Dart.
JavaScript.