On the subject of an XML parser

Chris Piker chris at hoopjump.com
Wed Sep 14 02:30:58 UTC 2022

On Monday, 22 August 2022 at 23:30:58 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> Do you need to parse xml on-the-fly, or would it work to just
> slurp the entire stdin into a buffer and then parse that?

Thanks for the suggestion, though the purpose of the lib is to
support stream based processing of very long time series datasets
(> 2 TB occurs occasionally).  Due to data volume, we typically
work with binary formats, but there is a supported XML
representation and I'd prefer to apply the same mentality when
processing it so as not to break user expectations.