ImportC and #include files

bachmeier no at spam.net
Fri Apr 28 14:25:39 UTC 2023

On Thursday, 27 April 2023 at 20:16:32 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:

> Try using ImportC on various popular C .h files on your
> platform. For the ones that fail to compile, please find the
> offending few lines of code and post them to bugzilla. (Just
> the error message and the name of the .h file is not enough,
> several of this sort have been posted to bugzilla, but sadly I
> can do nothing with them because I don't have those .h files.)

Looks like you've made a lot of progress the last few months. I
was going to file some bug reports to help you out. I tested DMD
(latest commit on Github) with a couple of C programs that were
not close to compiling in late December. Unfortunately there were
no issues today. There was no difference when compiling and
running using dmd or gcc.