microEmacs (med) Win64 port

dd dd at dax.moe
Fri Aug 18 20:49:11 UTC 2023

On Friday, 18 August 2023 at 16:51:52 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> Med hearkens back to an era of simple, fast editors. It's fun
> just to read the code. (I didn't write most of it, it floated
> around NNTP in the 80's and I snagged a copy. Many of my
> colleagues used it.)
>
> It's fun to see others enjoy it.
>
> Sometimes I toy around with the idea of turning it into an IDE.

Oh, interesting!

I needed something light to help me write bigger git messages so
turning it into an IDE is less appealing to me (I'm more of a GNU
nano person, and the windows ports of those depend too much on
some
things), and I do my heavy lifting in vscodium/vscode.

I can still do a PR if interested.

I need to fix the odd right Alt detection since I'm using a fr-ca
keyboard layout. Change the colors a bit too...