D Properties when?

Hipreme msnmancini at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 14 18:08:52 UTC 2023

This is no news in the programming world, yet, we still don't
have it.

This is very important for I can define a good API in which I
could increase my engine performance.
With that, I could implement fields with dirty flags and not make
the API looks dirty (no pun intended).

Think of an object with X and Y position. I want to be able to
when its value changes, it sets a dirty flag to true. The problem
is that I'm unable to do `X+= 50` after that. I need to do `X = X
+ 50`, this is not news but still makes the API inconsistent and
more verbose.
I don't care how this is implemented, I only want this some day
to not make it look ugly.