D is our last hope

Daniel N no at public.email
Sat Dec 23 10:13:50 UTC 2023

On Saturday, 23 December 2023 at 09:49:09 UTC, GrimMaple wrote:
> On Saturday, 23 December 2023 at 06:51:38 UTC, Walter Bright
> wrote:
>> On 12/22/2023 1:47 AM, GrimMaple wrote:
>>> Not the case with ImportC apparently, when you can just show
>>> up, make a 5K LOC PR out of thin air, mark it "trivial" and
>>> have 0 spec or rationale prepared. Good double standards bro.
>>

> And that's just what I could thinkg of from the top of my head.
> Go ahead and tell me all of that requires no specification.

That can be incrementally improved, quality of implementation, no
spec needed.

Has anyone actually found a concrete problem? Then create a
thread and discuss that.

11 out of 10 times Walter delivers beyond expectations. There are
of course some rare counter examples, but then please focus on
those and not hypothetical arguments.