Worse than impolite

Dibyendu Majumdar d.majumdar at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 14:57:13 UTC 2023

On Saturday, 23 December 2023 at 20:17:29 UTC, Don Allen wrote:
> Calling the leader of the project a "stubborn fool" is just not
> the way to make your concerns known (I do not intend to point
> the finger at one person here; I am using this as an example of
> other posts that I think have crossed the taste/civility line).

The D forums have a very high tolerance bar; as people would get
kicked out in other forums for the attacks we see here on Walter.

I am just an observer, and I always wonder how Walter has managed
to get people to contribute so much to D; this is not easy in a
non-commercial loosely managed opensource project.