Worse than impolite

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Sun Dec 24 17:23:12 UTC 2023

On 12/24/2023 6:57 AM, Dibyendu Majumdar wrote:
> I am just an observer, and I always wonder how Walter has managed to get people
> to contribute so much to D; this is not easy in a non-commercial loosely managed
> opensource project.

I don't get people to do anything, they're all self-motivated.

Though I do believe it is rare and remarkable that so many wonderful people have
generously given so much of their time and expertise. I am most grateful for
their gifts to D, the DLF, and the D community. I regard the D community as a
community of my dear friends.