D companies in Germany

tastyminerals at gmail.com tastyminerals at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 14:22:17 UTC 2023

On Wednesday, 11 January 2023 at 11:21:32 UTC, Sergey wrote:
> On Tuesday, 10 January 2023 at 14:09:03 UTC, tastyminerals
> wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 10 January 2023 at 02:40:46 UTC, Hipreme wrote:
>>
>> Another thing, Munich D group last meet-up was in 2019 but
>> maybe that's the effect of COVID.
>
> Cool. At least there were some meet-ups in the past..
>
> In Munich you could make great BeerConf every month :) Maybe it
> will bring more companies to D :)

Funkwerk, as far as I know, makes public transport info boards on
stations and uses D. There are a few companies as well who
provided a meet-up room and beverages. There was also a D school
meet-up where everyone could get acquainted with the language.

That was mostly because Munich somehow has/had companies using D
and some D contributors live/lived in Munich. For example,
Sebastian Wilzbach was one of them. You can find him on LinkedIn
and see, he works with Rust now.