D companies in Germany

Sergey kornburn at yandex.ru
Tue Jan 10 09:03:10 UTC 2023

On Sunday, 8 January 2023 at 15:19:04 UTC, tastyminerals wrote:
> Not sure if this is the best place to ask but online search
> didn't provide much info.
>
> I wonder which companies in Germany use D currently. Since I am
> living in Munich, I know only that "Funkwerk" uses D in prod
> (not sure to what extent though). What about "MaibornWolff
> GmbH" and "Valtech Mobility"? Do you know any other German
> company that uses D in production?

The answer from GPT-based model - last sentence about open source
is funny, but at least you can double check these 3 companies:

There are a number of German companies that use the D programming
language, including the software development company Code
Synthesis and the game developer InnoGames. Additionally, the
German software house Think-S3 have used the D language for their
project, including for projects in the automotive, IT, and
telecommunication sectors. D has also been used for projects
related to embedded systems, embedded software, and data
processing. Additionally, the D language has been used in a
number of open source projects, such as the OpenD library and the
D-Bus messaging system.