the semi official dockerhub image for dmd is getting seriously outdated

Sergey kornburn at yandex.ru
Wed Jul 5 12:29:06 UTC 2023

On Saturday, 5 February 2022 at 10:00:19 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
> On the [download page](https://dlang.org/download.html) it is
> suggested as a way to get DMD:
>
>    https://hub.docker.com/r/dlang2/dmd-ubuntu
>
> But it is outdated. The latest image provides dmd 2.096.1.
>
> It would be nice to have a more reliable one (i.e 100 %
> official) or at least if the problem that prevents the current
> one to be updated get resolved.

There is also https://hub.docker.com/u/dlanguage - but this one
even more outdated.

The most updated version I found is this one
https://github.com/dlangchina/docker-dlang/tree/master
But it lacks of Alpine version. Also I think Slim type of the
base is more popular than regular Debian/Ubuntu.

I also asked to have more official and fresh one in Discord