Bugzilla to GitHub Continued

Nick Treleaven nick at geany.org
Wed Jul 5 21:00:46 UTC 2023

On Wednesday, 5 July 2023 at 16:11:20 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:

> Being tagged means you will get further notifications for new
> comments on the bug report. How does it work if you aren't
> tagged?

Yes, it's fine. In theory using a separate GitHub project just
for issues would keep them from mixing in with dmd, Phobos
notifications etc but that's only solving a temporary issue when
having separate issues for each project is the better way to do
it.

> I think it would be pretty easy to announce when the migration
> is happening, and you just delete all the messages on that day.

I just use the website notifications, but perhaps they can be
searched to filter out the migration notifications.