Windows experience is atrocious

Adam D Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 06:10:19 UTC 2023

On Friday, 21 July 2023 at 02:54:16 UTC, harakim wrote:
I tested that it compiled my project
> from one year ago and it worked like a charm. How do I know it
> didn't just fail to do anything, you might ask?

Those deprecations and random breaking changes in the stdlib
annoyed me but they were easy fixes, if you do the quick edits
yourself or grab the new files from my arsd repo they all work
again (tho if you get the new files, make sure you grab the new
arsd\core.d file too since i added that upstream, but other than
adding the file there's no public api changes in my lib)