Windows experience is atrocious

harakim harakim at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 01:15:27 UTC 2023

On Friday, 21 July 2023 at 06:10:19 UTC, Adam D Ruppe wrote:
> On Friday, 21 July 2023 at 02:54:16 UTC, harakim wrote:
> I tested that it compiled my project
>> from one year ago and it worked like a charm. How do I know it
>> didn't just fail to do anything, you might ask?
>
> Those deprecations and random breaking changes in the stdlib
> annoyed me but they were easy fixes, if you do the quick edits
> yourself or grab the new files from my arsd repo they all work
> again (tho if you get the new files, make sure you grab the new
> arsd\core.d file too since i added that upstream, but other
> than adding the file there's no public api changes in my lib)

I appreciate the response. I know it's easy to fix. I just
thought it was funny I was going out of my way to show how easy
it was and then I was like, well how will I prove it actually
updated and my answer was the same as always: because it doesn't
compile. :D I know it's super easy to fix and I haven't had major
issues with that since I started using your library as my base,
so thanks for that!