D has become unbearable and it needs to stop

GrimMaple grimmaple95 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 14:37:42 UTC 2023

On Thursday, 8 June 2023 at 14:26:56 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> That's a segfault bug in the compiler, not an intentional
> language issue.
>
> I would love to ensure that every release of the compiler
> doesn't have any bugs, please let me know when you have figured
> out how to guarantee that.

I like your sarcasm, but I didn't bring up the linked issue, as a
segfault is obviously not related to my experience. Even though
it adds an insult to injury.

> This I am interested in seeing, have a link?
>
> -Steve

I am particularly displeased with the community attitude of "link
or didn't happen", because you personally know me and know how
much struggle I had with trying to code in D.