D has become unbearable and it needs to stop

GrimMaple grimmaple95 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 15:20:38 UTC 2023

On Thursday, 8 June 2023 at 15:11:50 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> But this isn't something that DLF is going to do itself. If you
> want your project added, all you have to do is make the PR:
> https://github.com/dlang/ci/blob/master/buildkite.sh
>
> And then you have to be responsive to any issues that happen
> because CI fails to build.

So, DLF isn't going to care, and then you try to convince me,
that they _do_ care.
I'm sorry, but running around begging "oh please don't break my
code" is unproductive. There is only this much one can do. And I
know this goes both ways. I don't expect core team to run around
and check if everyone is happy, but I expect at least some level
of commitment towards making D a safe (not in a sense of
memory-safe) language.

What I'm seeing right now is strong refusal that there even are
any issues.