D has become unbearable and it needs to stop

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 15:22:46 UTC 2023

On Thursday, 8 June 2023 at 14:56:21 UTC, GrimMaple wrote:

> The truth is, I've been nagging about LTS branches, and I've
> been nagging directly to Mike about it, and it went nowhere.
> Per "core team doesn't care", when was the last time they had
> any meaningful meeting with said third party? When did they ask
> 3rd party developers directly about what they want or what they
> need? When did core team asked about "is it okay to deprecate
> this"?

At the end of every monthly meeting summary I post an open
invitation for anyone who wants to bring something to us to
discuss. I've been doing that for a while now. If you want to
make the case for an LTS, that's the place to do it. Anytime you
want to bring anything to the team, just email me and I'll bring
you in.