D has become unbearable and it needs to stop

GrimMaple grimmaple95 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 15:29:08 UTC 2023

On Thursday, 8 June 2023 at 15:22:46 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> At the end of every monthly meeting summary I post an open
> invitation for anyone who wants to bring something to us to
> discuss. I've been doing that for a while now. If you want to
> make the case for an LTS, that's the place to do it. Anytime
> you want to bring anything to the team, just email me and I'll
> bring you in.

As far as I appreciate your efforts, becoming a language
developer was never my intention. Especially, for free. I have
other things to write (in D, mind you), and I'm only willing to
help as much as I can -- I steadily file bug reports every time I
encounter something; I'm keeping some code up to date; I
contribute to other D libraries that I can contribute to. All I'm
saying is, any further coding in D is going to be impossible if
no effort is brought into stabilizing the language.