D has become unbearable and it needs to stop

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Fri Jun 9 08:05:18 UTC 2023

On 6/8/2023 7:56 AM, GrimMaple wrote:
> The truth is, I've been nagging about LTS branches, and I've been nagging
> directly to Mike about it, and it went nowhere.

It's not about not caring about it. It's just that I can't see how it would be
effective. Making LTS versions balkanizes the language into multiple languages,
which will play hell with 3rd party library maintenance.

Clearly, the deprecation scheme is not serving our users well. We'll have to
find a better way.