D has become unbearable and it needs to stop

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 05:43:39 UTC 2023

On Saturday, 10 June 2023 at 00:32:33 UTC, monkyyy wrote:

> A formal meeting with idk how many people but id guess like 6
> people where your posting minutes is hardly an invitation Id
> accept.
>
> Formality and 1 on 6 is scary; id suggest different methods to
> get information from people who dont feel listened to.

Our meetings are far from formal. And it's in no way a scenario
in which all of us will gang up on any one person. Often, we
disagree with each other at first and discuss our way to
agreement.

Adam and Steve are regular members now. Nick Treleaven joined us
last time and may become either a semi-regular or regular member.
There's much benefit to having a range of viewpoints, and I think
once anyone comes in, any trepidation or uncertainty they have
will disappear once they see how it goes.

And if anyone doesn't want their words to appear in the summary,
all they have to do is tell me. That's why I call them
"summaries" and not "minutes".