Web Programming in D

Web Dev webdev at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 06:15:47 UTC 2023

The D language is among the languages ​​that I have been
interested in for a long time, and it is pleasing to see that
there is an active community by following the forum for a while.

As part of my job, I usually develop web software. There have
been projects where I have used Python, PHP and recently Go for
the backend.

However, I recently thought of using the D language in web
projects as well. When I look at the frameworks developed on the
web, I see Hunt and Vibe.D options.

I think Hunt is no longer in development but Vibe.D continues to
be developed.

Has anyone done a web project with Vibe.D before? What are the
positive and negative aspects? Does it make sense to use the D
language on the web for now?