Bugzilla to GitHub Issues Migration

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Thu Jun 22 18:59:57 UTC 2023

On 6/21/2023 7:34 PM, Mike Parker wrote:
> It appears
> nothing is done with the keywords, and I don't recall any discussion about it.
> Do you think they should become labels, or perhaps added as a list in the text
> of the GH issue? Do we *need* to keep them on the GH issue?

I rely on them a lot. When I enter bug fixing mode for a particular topic, such
as DLLs, I rely on the DLL keyword to give me an overview of all the issues with
DLLs. It takes a bit to get up to speed on a particular topic, so it's more
efficient to deal with several closely related issues at a time.

So, yes, I need them, and converting them to labels sounds ideal.