Bugzilla to GitHub Issues Migration

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at qfbox.info
Wed Jun 21 17:01:31 UTC 2023

On Wed, Jun 21, 2023 at 04:46:06PM +0000, Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> We're much closer now to pulling the trigger on the Bugzilla to GitHub
> issues migration. Robert has fixed the blocker in the app he wrote to
> perform it, and he and I have both confirmed that it works as expected
> on a test repository.
>
> We have a planning session scheduled this week. Before I initiate the
> migration, I need to make sure we're aware of all of the consequences
> and how to handle them (e.g., dlang-bot, moving Bugzilla to read-only,
> any instructions on the Wiki, etc.).
>
> If you're aware of anything out there that we need to consider once
> the issues are migrated, please let us know here.
[...]

How will existing accounts on Bugzilla be handled?  I have a list of
issues I'm monitoring on Bugzilla, but I don't think there will be an
easy way to import these to Github.  It will not be automatic, for sure,
since I use different credentials for both.  But it will be painful to
have to manually resubscribe to individual issues on my monitor list. Is
there any way to semi-automate this?

Маленькие детки - маленькие бедки.