OT: if you have money in a Western Bank...

Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole richard at cattermole.co.nz
Sat Mar 25 23:59:34 UTC 2023

We are certainly in a period of flux with great opportunities to be had.

The big area that I think that has the most potential is for somebody to
put together a semiconductor fab kit and is able to produce anything
required to use it day to day.

It would be a massive game changer for societies to be able to produce a
large percentage of electronics without relying on foreign countries.

Give rise to those who have low trust in external bodies to be able to
manufacture their own devices from chips up.

I'd love to see D used here especially in the chip design side of
things. It has great potential.