Is UI interesting for us?

Guillaume Piolat first.last at spam.org
Sun Mar 26 12:13:34 UTC 2023

On Sunday, 26 March 2023 at 00:10:42 UTC, Richard (Rikki) Andrew
Cattermole wrote:
> We have attempted in the past to bring us all together with the
> graphics workgroup, while that has ended, I did utilize an
> awful lot of the ideas from that into my own work.

Me also in "gamut" library :)
At the times there wasn't a clear way to do fonts, or images, or
windows.
well for fonts it's still scattered here and there.
It's probably better to make really good libs for those before
doing an UI, a whole UI is a bit above whan a single person could
maintain and design.