D Language Foundation Weekly Planning Session Update

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Thu May 18 02:09:12 UTC 2023

On Wednesday, 17 May 2023 at 15:30:59 UTC, Don Allen wrote:

> By leadership I mean that the top management of the project
> conveys a clear message of where the project is heading *and*
> the message is convincing to most of the people who will
> actually do the work.

The aim of our planning sessions right now is to lay the
groundwork. We want to clearly define our immediate goals and
establish an initial set of concrete goals for the future so that
everyone can see what we're doing and where want want to go.

And yes, I know there's a lot more to it that, but that's where
we're starting. Everything else builds on top of it.