Feedback from the Gripes and Wishes Campaign

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Thu May 18 15:32:53 UTC 2023

On Thursday, 18 May 2023 at 14:40:12 UTC, zjh wrote:

> This feels a bit like engineering project management.

I think the main problem is still the `lack` of user
participation and tutorials. There are already `video tutorials`,
but I think the author of `D` should write some more tutorials.
For example, where do you want to improve? The author of `D`
should explain how to modify them and pay attention to certain
areas. The D community needs people, not doing everything
personally.
  D Author can write a series of tutorials targeting multiple
obvious potential `improvement points`, explaining how to improve
them in `D`, rather than just welcoming them modifying, because
they don't know how to improve them at all.