Feedback from the Gripes and Wishes Campaign

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 00:19:41 UTC 2023

On 5/18/23 16:12, Theo wrote:

 > D's is an experimental language.

Sure.

 > The should become the ideal vision of
 > itself.

Speaking of selves, do you think your writing under pseudonyms is about
your having a strong self? A little far-fetched but there is a theory
out there about this thing called "unself" which you may find useful.

 > If I had been in charge 10 years ago, the above is where my focus would
 > have been,

I wish that were the case but for all I know, you are a bot that uses
the pseudonym Theo these days. (I need to look in my Outlook filters for
the earlier ones.)

 > and all the other languages (though used far more than D), would all be
 > looking at D for new ideas.

Don't they already do that? You mentioned C++ earlier... Don't you think
they have been taking ideas from D?

Ali