Feedback from the Gripes and Wishes Campaign

Theo Theo at gmail.com
Fri May 19 07:27:02 UTC 2023

On Friday, 19 May 2023 at 00:19:41 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:

> Don't they already do that? You mentioned C++ earlier... Don't
> you think they have been taking ideas from D?
>
> Ali

Yes. Precisely. That is my point.

I'd like those ideas to keep coming, and find there way into
'expermental' branch of D, and once they've demonstrated their
worth (and correctness), put into 'production' D.

This is 'my' 'ideal' 'vision', of how I'd like to see D continued
forward.

btw. If bots could think and write like I do, then humans would
not be necessary anymore ;-)