D Language Foundation Weekly Planning Session Update

Theo Theo at gmail.com
Sat May 20 04:24:11 UTC 2023

On Saturday, 20 May 2023 at 03:18:09 UTC, Salih Dincer wrote:
> On Thursday, 18 May 2023 at 09:24:57 UTC, Theo wrote:
>> Personally, I've always preferred the Nike theory: Just do it!
>>
>> If we want to see progress, like you suggest, then the Nike
>> theory is worth a try ;-)
>
> What is the nike? Shoes Brand 😀

Yes ;-)

I think it's the best advertising pitch ever!

It the *universal* principle of how to actually get things done.

Whenever I don't feel motivate to do something, this always comes
to mind, and I end up 'just doing it'. Then it gets done, and
funny enough, motivation never played a role in getting it done.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_Do_It