D Language Foundation Weekly Planning Session Update

Salih Dincer salihdb at hotmail.com
Sat May 20 03:18:09 UTC 2023

On Thursday, 18 May 2023 at 09:24:57 UTC, Theo wrote:
> Personally, I've always preferred the Nike theory: Just do it!
>
> If we want to see progress, like you suggest, then the Nike
> theory is worth a try ;-)

What is the nike? Shoes Brand 😀

The most basic philosophy of Mevlana Celaleddin Rumi's path is
humanism.  He argues that worldly life is temporary and that
materialism in mortal life is not the most harmful surety in
human thought.  According to Mevlana's views, the most important
thing is 'being human' and 'acting humanely' throughout life.  He
writes with words and various stories that loving people living
in his works is the same as loving the whole universe and loving
God.  The most important thing for Mevlana is the greeting.

Regardless of which religion the person believes in or even
believes in the Creator, he says, "Come, whatever you are, come
again."  He is the person of his time, today and tomorrow with
his scientific knowledge, perspective on the universe and human
beings, morality, tolerance and attitude.

SDB at 79