DLF Weekly Planning Session Update (May 19, 2023)

matheus matheus at gmail.com
Sat May 20 13:44:35 UTC 2023

On Saturday, 20 May 2023 at 06:39:53 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

Thanks for the feedback, but I'd like to know why some of these
meetings couldn't be recorded and shared with community?

I mean it's an open source project, you want to spread the usage
for newcomers, you (I mean the organization) needs support, we
are living in 21th century, It's pretty much free to share this
as streaming and I think some of these meetings should be
recorded and shared with the community.

By the way I was taking a look over Dlang channel at yewtu.be
(https://yewtu.be/channel/UC5DNdmeE-_lS6VhCVydkVvQ), and the
latest video was from 2 weeks ago, and before that it was 2
months ago, so sharing this may engage more people to watch the
channel too.

Matheus.