DLF Weekly Planning Session Update (May 19, 2023)

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Sat May 20 14:18:41 UTC 2023

On Saturday, 20 May 2023 at 13:44:35 UTC, matheus wrote:
> On Saturday, 20 May 2023 at 06:39:53 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
>
> Thanks for the feedback, but I'd like to know why some of these
> meetings couldn't be recorded and shared with community?

Sorry, but we aren't going to be sharing any recordings of these
meetings. Not everyone is comfortable participating when they
know everything will be public. And anyway, the value in these
planning sessions is what they produce, not how we get there.

> By the way I was taking a look over Dlang channel at yewtu.be
> (https://yewtu.be/channel/UC5DNdmeE-_lS6VhCVydkVvQ), and the
> latest video was from 2 weeks ago, and before that it was 2
> months ago, so sharing this may engage more people to watch the
> channel too.

I fully intend to get to a place where I can regularly post new
content. In fact, I'd be very happy if I could spend the majority
of my D time creating content for our YouTube channel. It's
useful and I enjoy doing it. I've got a lot of other stuff to
chip away at first.

My next immediate task is the Bugzilla to GitHub migration.