OT: Short review of an unself "paper" Re: D Language Foundation Weekly Planning Session Update

Theo Theo at gmail.com
Sun May 21 23:12:03 UTC 2023

On Sunday, 21 May 2023 at 12:42:50 UTC, claptrap wrote:

> Why should anyone do what you say? You're nobody, just a random
> lurker in the forum like me. I don't expect anyone to listen to
> me let alone do what I say.

Well, it sure sounds like you're just out to deride me, with no
other objective other than that.

So I'll just ignore most of what you said.

However, where we do seem to differentiate, is that I'm not a
random lurker, like you announce yourself to be. I've been
writing small utilities in D for over a decade now.

So I've invested a lot of my personal time in the use of this
programming language, and like others who have done the same, I
have gripes, and ideas, as well.

I'm guessing you're one of the few, but loud, people that has an
idealogical hatred towards private(this) ??

I can fight fire with fire too ... sadly, that's often what I
have to do in these forums, as demonstrated clearly by your posts.