D is our last hope

matheus matheus at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 23:14:34 UTC 2023

On Sunday, 26 November 2023 at 23:12:29 UTC, matheus wrote:
> On Sunday, 26 November 2023 at 17:52:24 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
>> Is there really any other language than D that can replace C++
>> and Rust?
>
> Just testing, because suddenly my last post requires moderation
> even I don't even post a lot.
>
> Matheus.

Hmm I think my post have been flagged. Let's try another time,
changing some words.

> Is there really any other language than D that can replace C++
> and Rust?

Serious question: Is C ++ still a thing?

I mean despite of some n.i.che (OS, Games!?) I barely see people
talking about writing software in this language.

At least where I live, I see a bunch of j..o..b offers for: C #,
J.a.v.a and P.y.t.h.on, I barely see for C ++, only if a really
look for it.

Matheus.