Just another example of missing string interpolation

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at qfbox.info
Tue Oct 17 19:33:13 UTC 2023

On Tue, Oct 17, 2023 at 05:37:15PM +0000, Adam D Ruppe via Digitalmars-d wrote:
[...]
> If we want to move forward, there's actually a good proposal out there:
> https://github.com/John-Colvin/YAIDIP

Just read through this.  This is one of the better interpolated string
DIPs I've seen yet; I'd definitely support this over the dip1027 if John
would be willing to formally submit it for DIP review.

English is useful because it is a mess. Since English is a mess, it maps well onto the problem space, which is also a mess, which we call reality. Similarly, Perl was designed to be a mess, though in the nicest of all possible ways. -- Larry Wall