Data Processing benchmark featuring Rust, Go, Swift, Zig, etc. now D is top 1

ryuukk_ ryuukk.dev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 00:30:52 UTC 2023

On Monday, 16 October 2023 at 02:37:40 UTC, linger wrote:
> [https://github.com/jinyus/related_post_gen](https://github.com/jinyus/related_post_gen)

D rules!

Great performance by default and the code it still is very easy
to read!

Zig's code matches my experience with it, some nice syntax ideas,
but overall the language suffer from poor ergonomics

https://github.com/jinyus/related_post_gen/blob/main/zig/main.zig

I complain often about D syntax but this benchmark actually makes
me realize how i am simply just wrong most of the time, D is great