String Interpolation

Imperatorn johan_forsberg_86 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 25 17:23:13 UTC 2023

On Wednesday, 25 October 2023 at 15:55:07 UTC, Andrea Fontana
wrote:
> On Monday, 23 October 2023 at 14:12:25 UTC, Rumbu wrote:
>> On Saturday, 21 October 2023 at 18:59:13 UTC, Adam D Ruppe
>> wrote:
> I wonder why we can't do this in D, using text() or format() or
> everything else instead of returning tuples.
>
> Andrea

I can answer you, because we love bikeshedding :D

Each page represents a century, and a glowing marker points to
the 90th page with a note saying 'String Interpolation in D -
Still in Progress'. A robot stands nearby looking puzzled.
![Wait 1](https://i.ibb.co/b3mMnJM/wait1.webp)

Depiction of a sage on a mountaintop in a post-apocalyptic world.
He holds a scroll that reads 'Prophecy: String Interpolation in D
will take over 9000 years'. In the background, remnants of a lost
civilization are visible.

![Wait 2](https://i.ibb.co/1Z07NQP/wait3.webp)