Video game engines with Dlang.

Shuba elcahivo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 05:06:55 UTC 2023

I've been searching the internet looking for game engines that I
can use Dlang to program, but they are always the same ones; say
Dagon, Raylib, Derelict and even BindBC. But I wanted to ask you
if you could mention any other game engine that uses D for
programming that I might not know, it would help me a lot (I
guess).

Incidentally, could someone explain to me what exactly this does:

     "public final pure nothrow @property @safe @safe @nogc ref
File file file() {
             return _file;
     }"

It's code from a dub package (specifically one called
"terminal"), but I don't understand why all that.