D Core Guidelines?

sighoya sighoya at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 11:51:53 UTC 2023

On Thursday, 31 August 2023 at 19:00:36 UTC, slawtul wrote:
> Would you consider creating a 'D Core Guidelines' online
> document with good, bad examples?

Would interest me too, it seems that technical guidelines have
changed over time so it's not easy to know what is considered to
be the "D-Style" of doing things now.

Though I can imagine that it would be hard to find a guideline
where most people would agree for.

Personally, I think the code in the standard library should
reflect how we write technical solutions to problems.

However, standard library is aging under the evolution of the
language and can't adapt to new features without breaking.

So if there is a technical guideline for this decade let me know.