D Core Guidelines?

Guillaume Piolat first.name at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 13:40:37 UTC 2023

On Friday, 1 September 2023 at 11:51:53 UTC, sighoya wrote:
> On Thursday, 31 August 2023 at 19:00:36 UTC, slawtul wrote:
>> Would you consider creating a 'D Core Guidelines' online
>> document with good, bad examples?
>
> Would interest me too, it seems that technical guidelines have
> changed over time so it's not easy to know what is considered
> to be the "D-Style" of doing things now.

Having watched most of DConf talks: the guidelines are in
constant evolution.

If you mix up recommendation from Atila Neves, Robert Schadek and
the students that made a networked paint program, I feel like you
will end up with something that resemble the current recommended
D style.

Some of them disagreed completely, but you can find recurring
themes.